Sunday, July 18, 2010

Episode One- Page Fifty-One

Okay, so when I said the silliness was over...yeah, well, that wasn't totally correct. What can I say? It's never completely gone. Anyway, we join Andrea this week as she tries her hand at being understanding--It's a good thing Marion has low expectations... As a bonus, you all also get your first glimpse at Andrea's bizarre hobby. Before I forget, I would like to mention, as I have before, that this scene works best if you view the related pages in succession. I know our one-page-a-week format makes things a little awkward, but I think it would still help the scene make sense--but I'm sure I didn't need to tell you guys that. On that note, then, I bid you farewell until next time. Enjoy your week.--YJ


<< Read right to left

<< Prev                                                                                                                    Next >>  

No comments:

Post a Comment