Sunday, November 8, 2009

Episode 1- Page Fourteen




     Hello, hello, it's been so long...so long. But I'm back! We're rollin' on along with Page Fourteen here...and it's another wordy one. I do know for a fact that PG is particularly fond of the bottom right panels, so I think we're finally getting into some work she's actually happy with (ha!). Anyway, there's not much to describe, here; it's just continuing the conversation from the last page. I do think, however, that one truly begins to ascertain from this page what a pain Andrea would be to deal with if she were an actual human being. Hmm, I wonder how many of you really know someone like her.--YJ

<< Read right to left

<< Prev                                                                                                                     Next >>       

No comments:

Post a Comment