Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drawing of the Week

Hi! It's another Drawing this week. Yet another character drawing of Andrea... sorry if I'm featuring her a little much these past few weeks ^^.

See it after the jump!









Andrea, Eek, and Meek
Inspired by:  Uhhh... Just wanted to practice color drawings, I guess. I knew I needed to do more color illustrations (like I do now... -_-), so I decided to try Andrea holding a couple of her bear puppets, which she named "Eek" (your left) and "Meek" (your right) off the top of her head.

What I Used:  Colored pencil-- Prismacolor, of course-- layered over pastel, on Canson Mi-Tientes paper.
The Artist's Best Friend:  A Delia's catalog, which I used for reference for the jeans. And, yes, I am very proud of how the jeans turned out. They're my favorite part of the whole drawing. ^^

Okay, thanks for reading, folks! Now next week, there will not be a drawing or sketch... but it will be back soon. I'm still working on that *other* Shapeshift Fantasy-related project, and it's taking a lot of time. Come on back this Sunday the 11th for Page 37, though. We'll see ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment