Sunday, April 18, 2010

Episode 1- Page Thirty-Eight

Oh, hash browns, Oh hash browns,
Such crispy delight,
Or goopy, gray mess
If you don't make them right...

*ahem* End Scene! That's right, Page Thirty-Eight is the last page of Scene 4. I'm happy because next scene...oh, I'm being informed that I'm over-hyping. Sorry 'bout that; I'll try to keep things reasonable. I'm happy cuz I think Scene 5 is a lot of fun, but you can draw your own conclusions--starting next week as a matter of fact. Anyway, Here's a nice page for all of you, and I'll be back same time next week. But you knew that. Have a great week.--YJ  Anyone else got a craving for Waffle House?

<< Read right to left

<< Prev                                                                                                                     Next >>

No comments:

Post a Comment