Sunday, May 16, 2010

Episode 1- Page Forty-Three

Is it really sadistic to torture a misanthrope? Beats me; this is a psychology comic, not a philosophy one. That being the case, then, we continue Andrea's punishment as I present you with Page-Forty Three, all crisp and ready for your viewing enjoyment. It may help to view this and the last several pages in rapid succession--they work so well together like that. Andrea's cruel and unusual punishment continues next week; make sure to be there. Oh, yeah, and before I return to my underground lair, I should tell you that I've heard from a very reliable source that you all will be getting a new Sketch of the Week this Wednesday. Sounds good, doesn't it? You bet it does. Now then, I leave you to enjoy Shapeshift Fantasy page Forty-Three, and you're free to ponder my philosophical question while you do so. See you next week!--YJ


<< Read right to left
<< Prev                                                                                                                    Next >>         

No comments:

Post a Comment