Sunday, May 9, 2010

Episode 1- Page Forty-Two

Hmm... Andrea's remaining relatively composed considering the situation. Oh, hello, again. I've reemerged from the mist to deliver Page Forty-Two to you lovely, deserving people. It's pretty goofy this week...and that's why I love it. The fun keeps rollin' next week too; so stay with us. Anywho, I've done my duty; time for me to slink mysteriously back into the shadows from whence I came--You guys have a good week, though. Oh, and...
                                      HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                     Yahoo.--YJ

<< Read right to left
(Click to enlarge)
<< Prev                                                                                                                      Next >>

No comments:

Post a Comment