Sunday, June 20, 2010

Episode One- Page Forty-Eight

Welcome once more to Shapeshift Fantasy! Insane Oprah says hello. Have you guys had a good week? I've spent mine doing some much needed work while also discovering the wonders of the Cooking Channel. Those old shows are a hoot. Anyhow, I'm not here to talk about that, but rather to present you with Shapeshift Fantasy Page Forty-Eight. My, my, my, we've almost made it to fifty pages. It's been a while, hasn't it--and all leading to insane Oprah. Well, okay, that's not what it's been leading to, but it's still a treat, wouldn't you say? Take care of yourselves, now, and I'll catch you on the other side of this week.--YJ

Read right to left >>

<< Prev                                                                                                                      Next >>  

1 comment: