Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Drawing of the Week

It's the Drawing of the Week... and, yes, that's it right there! I've finally found a permanent pre-jump pic! Read more about it after the jump...











She's Taunting Us, Y'all

Inspired by: Last week, when I was mentioning how I needed a permanent place-holder-- a label, so to speak, for the Drawing of the Week. As I was typing, the idea just popped in my head to draw Andrea making a silly face. Don't know how it got there, but it got there.

What I Used:  My Faber-Castell drawing pencils (which I'm just loving) on plate-finish Bristol board. The surface of the Bristol board is super smooth and has excellent erase-ability.   I like using it for profile portraits and headshots and such.

The Artist's Best Friend:  Flickr, I guess. I found a couple of fish-face photos that  helped with this drawing.

That's it for this week! Thanks for reading; and get ready for Shapeshifting & YOU Pt. 5 on Friday.
See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment