Sunday, January 3, 2010

Episode 1- Page Twenty-two


      Happy New Year, everyone! Here's hoping it's better than the last one, or at least less depressing.  I hope you all checked out the beginning of Shapeshifting & YOU this past Friday. Since PG changed the format, it's not really a "strip" anymore, so let's just call it a "comic." I believe Pearl referred to it as a mini page, which seems appropriate. So, on that note, here is the first full-sized page of the year--Page Twenty-Two...with a sneak peak at a new character. As I recall, I wrote the script for what's on this page, but then PG ignored it and wrote what she wanted. The general idea of what I wrote is basically intact, but she changed a lot of the wording and added stuff in places. I'm not complaining, necessarily; it's just something I felt like mentioning.
     Oh, before I let you guys go, I would like to call your attention to our new poll. Now that you've seen enough of all the current characters, we'd like to know who's your favorite so far. This is why I told you guys to pay attention to Joia before, since she'd not been featured much until now and we wanted to give all the characters ample exposure before putting up this poll. Now, keep in mind there are going to be more of these polls as more characters are introduced, but, for the moment, let us know who you're diggin' now. C'mon, it's fun. All right, then. As always, Pearl's sketch goes up Wednesday, and part two of Shapeshifting & YOU goes up Friday. I'll see you guys next week for Page Twenty-Three. A bientot, y'all.--YJ


<< Read right to left

<< Prev                                                                                                     Next >>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment