Sunday, December 27, 2009

Episode 1- Page Twenty-One

Ahh...That was a nice break. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas; ours was just great. We're back to work now, though, and I present to you Page Twenty-One. With New Years coming up, it's almost apropos that we're getting to see a new dynamic as we move Andrea aside for a moment and let Marion and Joia interact. I remember enjoying writing the first draft of this scene, so I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. Anyway, you all have a great New Year and don't forget that Shapeshifting and YOU starts this Friday. See you next week, my friends.--You know who I am.

<< Read right to left



<< Prev                                                                                                     Next >>
Ahhh... good to be back! The Holidays are great, but I'm ready to get back to work. Looking forward to a New Year! See y'all Wednesday for the Drawing of the Week... --PG

No comments:

Post a Comment