Sunday, October 4, 2009

Episode 1- Page Eight







     All I have to say is, who doesn't love a cookie? My only problem is figuring out what kind of cookie I'm in the mood for. In the end, I always go for Oreos as a default, but my absolute favorite is the oatmeal raisin cookies we make at home. Trust me, if Andrea knew she would be getting one of those babies, she'd have no problem completing this assignment. Huh? What am I talking about? Ah, just read. You'll see what I mean.

     Hey, and remember, this is gonna be the only page for the week, so make sure you savor it. Especially take time to appreciate the fact that Pearl's getting into some good facial expression work on this one. Anyway, we'll try to find some way to keep you guys occupied through the dry spells. Catch y'all later.--YJB



<< Read right to left

(Click image to enlarge)
                                                                                                   
<< Prev                                                                                                                                         Next >>

No comments:

Post a Comment