Sunday, October 11, 2009

Episode 1- Page Nine







 Hey, more work with facial expressions! Well, now. Y'know, it's a bit more of a drag than I thought having to wait a week for the next page--but we all have our crosses to bear. By the way, this may not come across too well in the page, so I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: Andrea doesn't really like people.--YJB








<< Read right to left

 (Click image to enlarge)

<< Prev                                                                                                                       Next>>


BTW, that's a treat ball Marion's got there.  It has a hole at the top, and you fill it with doggie treats. Then you throw it, and the dog rolls it around so the treats fall out.  We don't own a dog; I found out about this on PetsMart.com. Yep, I actually took time to research that.  I found out very early just how much research it takes to do a comic. I mean, every little detail.  You just want things to be as close to realistic as possible, I guess. --PG

No comments:

Post a Comment