Sunday, October 18, 2009

Episode 1- Page Ten



     "Captain said to big ol' John Henry, 'That ol' ball keeps a bouncin' round...' "

     *Ahem* Well, anyway, this is Page Ten, and it officially ends the first scene. We appreciate y'all sticking with us as long as you have--those of you who have stuck with us, that is. But even if you're just reading Shapeshift Fantasy through for the first time, I can promise you that the next scene will be even better. I'm not just being biased here either--I don't think, anyway.

     Nevertheless, Page Ten isn't all that bad for our early work. I don't know what PG thinks, but I kinda like it. It's a good way to end the scene, I think. The next page update will, of course, be next Sunday, and it's a double header, so be sure to check it out. By the way, I don't suppose any of you guys know what quote I paraphrased up there, do ya? (I'll give you a hint: it's from a video game)--YJB


<< Read right to left

(Click image to enlarge) 
<< Prev                                                                                                                       Next >>


I'm never really *totally* satisfied with any of my work...I think this page has some good bits, though.
I am always kinda hard on myself. ;_:   Ah well. Like YJ said, there's a twofer next week. See ya then!
--PG

No comments:

Post a Comment