Friday, October 2, 2009

Episode 1- Page Six

Hey, it's page six, with new characters introduced and some thoughts from the artist. The big debut of Marion's protege! PG doesn't really like this page, and I admit it does look a little rough. I try to not to be too hard on it, though, cause it's Andrea's big entrance (she was Jackie O. a few pages ago). I do, however, think that the refrigerator in the first panel is rather impressive. Of course, what do I know about art. You can decide for yourselves.--YJB


<< Read right to left

(Click image to enlarge)
                                                                                
      << Prev                                                                                                        Next >>                   

I gotta admit-- I kinda, sorta hate this pageI don't know why I thought using charcoal was a good idea. Anyway, I decided not to redraw the page like I've done some others because of one thing-- the door.  I love how that door turned out! I just wasn't gonna mess with it.  It took me quite a while to 'find my way' drawing this comic (these first few pages were done in summer '08), so y'all bear with me. It does get better! I promise! --PG

No comments:

Post a Comment