Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Drawing of the Week

It's the return of the Drawing of the Week! This time it features Marion shapeshifted into a well-known comedienne whom we all *love*...

Find out who after the jump!














I Love Shapeshifting
Inspired by:  Well, I just wanted to do an illustration of Marion in another form.  I wanted to choose someone instantly recognizable, and someone you would not associate with the psychology field, like, at all. Lucille Ball didn't pop into my head right away. The idea came to me after mulling over other prospects for a few days. 
She was a lot harder to draw than I thought she would be. And I still don't think I quite nailed it... Maybe I'll try again one of these days.

What I Used:  Pencil on pure-white Canson drawing paper. The drawing was then uploaded onto Manga Studio Debut 3.0, where a pattern was added for the curtains.

The Artist's Best Friend(s): Google Image Search, for reference of course. But YJ and I also checked out a couple of episodes of the "I Love Lucy" show, which they air every so often on the Hallmark Channel. It's pretty darn funny.^^ 
Thanks for reading everyone! Come back this Sunday the 4th for Page 36. Until then... Bye-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment