Sunday, March 28, 2010

Episode 1- Page Thirty-Five


Whadaya hear, whadaya say? The weekly post is up and ready... Hey, so, I've been watching Naruto Shippuden, lately. Have any of you noticed that not a lot happens each episode and that the episodes are composed mostly of filler and inexplicable, exasperating pauses? Well, it's just occurred to me that our weekly pages can be a little like that sometimes. I humbly apologize, but I'm afraid that is the way it must be for now. So, that said, here's Page Thirty-Five. Enjoy the nice artwork, and I hope you have a great week. See you next Sunday.--YJ



<< Read right to left

<< Prev                                                                                                               Next >>

2 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to read a comic about shapeshifting.
    I can't see any of your pages. Please post at a free comic hosting site like drunkduck.com smackjeeves.com or comicgenesis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried clicking the page image to enlarge it? Or can you just not see the images at all?

    ReplyDelete