Sunday, March 21, 2010

Episode 1- Page Thirty-Four


Hey, you all! I'm back at ya with this week's page. Adjusting to Daylight Savings Time has gone more smoothly than anticipated, and, therefore, I was able to finish Ernestine's profile last Friday without any drama, so to speak. Don't misunderstand me--I still hate it. It just hasn't knocked me to the floor and kicked me like it usually does. Anyway, speaking of Ernestine, Page Thirty-Four here features the beginning of her...well..."antics," for lack of a better word. (You'll see what I mean on the up-coming pages.) Enjoy, and I'll hit you again next week. Until then!--YJ


<< Read right to left

 << Prev                                                                                                                 Next >>                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment