Sunday, March 7, 2010

Episode 1- Page Thirty-Two

It's getting close...so close. Nevertheless, the new character I mentioned is not going to be revealed here on Page Thirty-Two--I apologize. That doesn't mean, however, that you shouldn't keep reading while you wait patiently for the promised goods. This week, we find out that Andrea is not a morning person (I can relate). Enjoy! I'll be back next Sunday. See you folks then.--YJ
<< Read right to left


<< Prev                                                                                                               Next >>        

1 comment:

  1. I was going to post this blog the recent past but I had lost the capability to think in a straight line and couldn’t bear in mind how to get a hold the photo from my camera to the supercomputer.

    Australian Detox

    ReplyDelete