Sunday, March 14, 2010

Episode 1- Page Thirty-three



Sheeeeeeeee's Heeeeeeere... That's right, the new character has arrived, and it's Andrea's mom--be afraid. It's been a while since we've introduced anyone new, and now I get to present you guys with another character profile this Friday. If, by any chance, I come across as a little grumpy when you read it, pay no mind to that. If it happens, it will only be because of the hour of sleep I'm losing thanks to this outdated, greedy, and sadistic system we employ know as Daylight Savings Time. I don't care if we get an extra hour of daylight; for those of us not on good terms with the morning, DST's a pain in the neck...have a great week, y'all.--YJ (I already sound grumpy, don't I)

<< Read right to left
 Looking back at this page, I'm remembering just how hard a time I had drawing the kitchen in the second panel. I don't know why I give these houses such difficult designs; but, I am happy how it turned out. ^^--PG

<< Prev                                                                                                               Next >>                       

No comments:

Post a Comment